Exclusive one-on-one coaching improves your success in winning new business — and keeps you accountable to take control of your legal career through consistent, focused action.
Using my honest and direct coaching method, I have helped top-performing attorneys implement a business development process that has generated $100,000+ in billing with corporate clients in less than a year.
Who Is Coaching For?
Coaching is only available for clients that have gone through one of our sales training programs.* The reason is that it’s essential that you have foundational sales training prior to being coached: this way, we can start you much further along in the coaching process and increase your successful outcomes.
How Does Coaching Work?
- Start with a one hour kickoff call followed by 30 minute calls either weekly or every other week
- Be held accountable for progress between calls based on next steps you have set for yourself
- Get expert sales guidance through your specific client pursuits
- Move past mental blocks that keep you from winning new business
- Create a list of clients you actually want to serve
- Master the questions that unlock the needs of your potential clients
- Learn how and when to follow-up and keep from giving up too soon
- Strategies to make the most out of conferences and events
I was good at bringing in clients before but working with Vince has taken me to the next level. The accountability and specific sales advice from Vince has increased my focus and helped me win a client that could be worth well over $1,000,000.Mark W., Partner
*If you are a managing partner or professional development leader, we offer training programs that can empower a group of attorneys with essential sales skills. Once your attorneys have completed a training program, individual coaching is available.
If you are an individual lawyer, find out about our Essential Sales Course for Lawyers and sign up for early access.